Is Your Pet
A Target For
Get alerts when theft rings are active in your area! Subscribe here.
If any of the following applies to your pet, they may have an increased risk of becoming a target for theft.
* If your pet is one of the top 10 most common breeds for theft (Labrador Retriever, German Shepherd, Pit Bull, Labradoodle, Chihuahua, French Bulldog, Boston Terrier, Maltese, Pomeranian or Yorkshire Terrier) or a rare breed
* If your pet is a pure bred/ pedigree
* If your pet is friendly to strangers
* If your pet has a high resale value
*If your pet has unique features
* If your pet is still able to breed
* If your pet is young
* If you have noticed any unusual markings around properties in your neighborhood such as odd paint marks on fences (thieves often mark targeted properties)
* If your pet is large enough to be used for fighting purposes
* If any stranger has recently taken an interest in your pet
*If you are a dog breeder or kennel
Does your pet match any of the indicators mentioned above? We can help you protect them. As a result of offering the most sought after stolen pet service in the world, Critter Cops are now worldwide leaders in pet theft advocacy and are in a unique position to offer our unmatched knowledge of current theft ring activity to the public.
Join over 30,000+ pet owners worldwide that know when to increase their vigilance by receiving text alerts when pet theft activity has been detected in your area.
Protect your pet and subscribe to our alerts for $1 per week ($4 a month) and cancel anytime for free.